Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Restaurants

I hate it when people don't push in their chairs! Last night I was at a fancy restaurant, treating myself to a fancy dinner of smoked salmon and caviar, and when I'd finished picking perfectly good leftovers out of the dumpster at the back of the restaurant I went inside to use the toilets. And tripped over some A-hole's chair that he'd left right in my way! I ended up flying over the table and landing on some poor old lady. Thankfully her boobs broke my fall. I hadn't made too much of a spectacle of myself, I think, so I was utterly pissed when the restaurant staff came rushing out and shouting at me. Apparently it's illegal to steal food scraps out of dumpsters and then come inside and make a huge mess and swear your head off. But I didn't care! I went "off my nut" at the A-hole who didn't push his chair in, then stormed out dramatically. I now dine at the La Rev' so to avoid having this disaster happen again, please, if you are eating at the La Rev, push in your bloody chair!
Just saying :)xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment