Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Sunday 19 June 2011

Drive throughs

Yesterday I decided to get up with today's fast-food culture by going through the drive through at my favourite fast-food restaurant- Mc Ronalds. It was my first time using a drive through so I was a little bit nervous but it didn't look too complicated. So I ordered my food and drove to the window to pick it up. But when I got there they wouldn't give me my food! Apparently I didn't pay for it properly or something stupid like that. But I wasn't going to take any of their crap! So I got out of my car and climbed in through the order window, grabbed a couple of cheese burgers and bolted...
But then when I got home I Googled "How to use a drive through appropriately." As it turns out I did forget to pay (I drove straight past the pay window). Oh well, at least I got a couple of free cheeseburgers :)
Wiki-wiki word, FRESH!
And, these idiots don't even know how to spell the word 'through'

No comments:

Post a Comment