Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Thursday 2 June 2011

Cellphones

I hate my cellphone! I bought it a few years ago, it's still pretty new, but lately it's been incompetent. The other day I tried to connect to the internet with the wi-fi but I couldn't even find the right button, they made it so complicated. It's such a flash, high-tech piece of technology that I still can't figure out how to work it. I feel so ripped off because when I bought it I thought it was the coolest phone out there but it can't even play music. Or send pictures, or take photos, or video call. It doesn't even have a GPS for crying out loud! All it does is play this stupid game where a snake runs around eating things and getting bigger. I'm gonna take it back and get a refund, then I'm just gonna go back to my old phone. Yeah, I know it's not as flash as this new one but it was pretty trustworthy back in it's day. Just saying :)xoxoxoxoxo
This is my crappy new phone: Too high tech for me I think.    

This is me with my trusty old cellphone, it had wi-fi, touch screen, video calling, everything! :

No comments:

Post a Comment