Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Wednesday 29 June 2011

The Graham Norton Show

Today I have TiVoed The Latest Graham Norton Show episode. It probably won't be on TV for a while though because I get it early with TiVo. But anyway, I'm looking forward to it because Snoop Dogg is gonna be on it. Snoop Dogg is my idol! He is so Fo-shizzle gangsta G! We are so tight, like, we facebook (I post on his wall all the time) and MSN (we always chat but he never seems to want to video call). He has about 20 different facebook profiles that I'm all friends with!
Peace owt! Wiki-wiki word, FRESH! Fo-shizzle!
Here is a picture of me, Snoop Dogg and Kiit Catt:



P.S. If you don't already know who Kiit Catt is, he's an up-and-coming rap star. We tight too. You heard it here first.

No comments:

Post a Comment