Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Mr. McNugget is back!

...And I hate it! Whoever the person was that stole him taught him some very bad habits. I don't even know who he is anymore. He's started to do some really terrible things- like drinking out of the toilet without a straw. I thought I'd taught him better than that! And he peed on my brand new duvet, instead of the one I specifically set for him. And worst of all, he stole the keys to my car and took it for a joyride, without inviting me!
I just don't know what to do. Maybe I neglected him as a child (I did drop him on his head a few times). But there has to be some way to rekindle our relationship. I want the old McNugget back!
Here he is as a baby: he looked just like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment