Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Monday 20 June 2011

The lack of a decent education

Education. These days it is sadly lacking. The other day I ran into a bunch of high school kids who told me that all they did in class all day was sit at a computer and play games while the teacher droned on about something useless like operating systems. Who the hell is going to need to know that $#*!? When I went to school they taught us useful stuff like how to throw a punch properly or how to plagiarise without getting caught. These days they don't teach kids anything worth while. If I was a teacher my students would be the smartest people around. So if you'd like to learn something decent then you should read my blog.
Wiki-wiki word, FRESH!
Here is what I would look like as a teacher:
Hot damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment