Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Wampires

Why the hell does everyone want to be a vampire? This is to all you deluded, psycho people out there who think they are vampires-Get Real! If you were a real vampire then you wouldn't go telling the whole world about it. Anyway these wannabe vampires (Wampires) are really starting to annoy me. If normal humans keep drinking blood willy-nilly then they're gonna die. Either from a disgusting infection or the fact that blood is not meant to be drunk because one drop can give you HIV and human blood can give you the human equivalent of mad cow disease. And besides the fact that it's WEIRD, I wouldn't like it if someone held me down and tried to bite my neck to suck out my bodily fluids. Just saying:) xoxoxoxo

By the way if you were a REAL vampire I don't think you would want to attract attention to yourself by looking like this:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment