Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Wednesday 11 May 2011

I hate it when people don't appreciated good music.

I was sitting in the park today playing my snazzy snoop dogg rapping music (gee whiz) and i had a group of elderly people screaming at me to turn it off. I mean besides the fact that the song was about wanting to get people in bed with him and had numourous amounts of swearing in it, and the volume was only on 100 so i see no reason why i can't play it. It's good music, he raps so fast i cant understand what he is saying and thats the way i like it. So instead of getting into a fight with these elderly people (who were terrifying, by the way) i turned it off and instead put on some smooth jazz. I hate this kind of music but the elderly people were swaying too and fro. I thought they were going to pass out so i called an ambulance then got a fine cuz there was no real emergency. I mean come on i was just trying to be helpful.

The moral of this story is don't play snoop dogg or you will get abused by old people then get a fine for calling an ambulance.

8 comments:

  1. *I love you
    *Man
    *You (for proper English, should be you're)
    *So
    *Awesome

    Learn to spell and use proper grammar you illiterate bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SoZ Bowt it BrO! DoNt B So MoFo! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Sorry
    *About
    *Bro
    *Don't
    *Be
    *Motherf*cker

    At least you got 2 right there. How hard is it to type out M O T H E R F * C K E R ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey biarch don't be all up in my grill dawg! I am chillaxed right now i'm sitting on the bathroom floor it's rather chilly on my butt cheeks! So you think about the consequences of what you say before you say it maaaan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this is awkward... :\

    ReplyDelete