Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Thursday 26 May 2011

Noisy neighbors are so annoying.

I felt right now was a good time to complain. I'm quite tired yet I cannot sleep because my next door neighbors are so annoyingly noisy. It's so irritating. I opened my window to let in a bit of fresh air (the air that circulates around a room with unopened windows is generally second hand air and that's gross and unhygienic) and next thing you know they're yelling at me to turn off my snoop dogg music! It helps me to sleep! I need it at a certain level to get to sleep, and is that my fault? No! So anyway they are still yelling at me to turn it off! Something about "our kids are in bed and they have school the next morning", anyway I think that's what they said, my music was too loud and I couldn't hear them. But honestly some people have no respect for habits! Do I complain when they try to put their kids to bed while I'm playing my snoop dogg music? No! Jeez. Just saying :) xoxoxoxoxo


PS. I met a Wampire today. His name is Edward Cullen. (Wampire = Wannabe Vampire)
He posed for this photo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment