Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Thursday 26 May 2011

Random questions I answered

A big fan of mine asked me to do this. So how could I refuse?

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. What does it say? 
To ensure drivers and riders on our roads are medically fit to drive

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
The boob of the lady sitting next to me ;)

3.Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Staring at the boob of the lady sitting next to me ;)

4.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The teletubbies (Mr. McNugget really likes it.)

5.Without looking, guess what time it is
Eleventy nine PM

6.Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
Twelve fourty six AM

7.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The lady next to me telling me off for touching her boob D:

8.When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
10 years ago, I went to get the newspaper.

9.Did you dream last night?
No

10.Do you remember your dreams?
Yes

11.When did you last laugh?
In  1965

12.Do you remember why / at what?
My wife got run over by a tractor.

13.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Blood splatters

14.Seen anything weird lately?
Besides you?

15.What do you think of this quiz?
Well I could think of several things to complain about...

16.What is the last film you saw?
JB : Never say never 3D

17.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
The Sahara Desert, because no one else lives there :)

18.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Slaves

19.Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
I have a freckle on my butt.

20.If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd make sure that I was the only person alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment