Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Sunday 6 November 2011

Halloween

Last week I decided that Mr.McNugget and I would celebrate Halloween. We don't usually celebrate it but it was on a Friday night and we were bored. As it was a bit of a spur-of-the-moment kind of thing we didn't have any costumes organised and we had to improvise. Mr.McNugget wanted to go as a Vampire and since I didn't have much to choose from I had to go in the old clothes that I stole from a poor vagrant on the street one day:

It looks totally authentic!

We had to shave off all Mr.McNugget's fur to achieve this look.
...So with our costumes sorted we went off trick-or-treating. And then found out we'd gotten the day wrong and Halloween was about five days ago (damn!). But luckily, because of my costume, everyone thought I was a homeless person and gave me free food (score!). We managed to bag ourselves six casseroles, three bags of fruit, and ten loaves of bread. That ought to keep us fed for a good week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment