Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Sunday 5 February 2012

The time I pissed off every street gang in town.

It all went down on the first of April, 5 years ago (that’s April fools day for those of you who can’t figure that out) and, at the time, I was going through a rebellious, cool guy, gangsta phase. As it was April Fools I thought it would be a good idea to TP (toilet paper) every house on the block. Little did I know that I had actually just moved into the ‘bad’ part of town (where all the gangs live). Anyway, as you can imagine, all this sh** went down and, long story short (mostly I’m shortening it because my arthritis is playing up and it’s getting hard for me to type) they told me to skip town or else they would kill me. Naturally, I did what any normal person would do and stayed my ground (I wasn’t gonna let any Punk-assed little wanksta (wannabe gangsta) kick me outta my kribb. I’m still living here today but I have to be careful when I leave the house, they’re still out to get me, after all these years.
Here is a photo of me taken during my rebel-gangsta phase:











Laterz ow G!

No comments:

Post a Comment