Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Sushi

Recently someone has told me that I'm overweight and very unfit (but what would he know? He's only a Doctor) I don't usually take other peoples advice on board but when I caught a look at myself in the mirror yesterday I thought it would be a good idea to start eating healthy. You see, I'm trying to fit into a tight pair of skinny jeans for my upcoming Rocker phase and so far  it's not working. Anyway, I decided to get some Sushi for lunch. Mr.McNugget was a little too keen though, and ended up putting too much Wasabi on his. He didn't like it much as you can see in this picture here:












Poor bugger. But from now on I think we're going to stick to my favourite fast food, McRonalds, it's the healthier option.

No comments:

Post a Comment