Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Thursday 27 October 2011

High School

Today I received a phone call. But at the time I was in my home gym, working out on my abs-circle-pro system and lifting weights so I didn’t bother to pick up. Sadly they rang again later. I was reluctant to answer it because I thought it might be my mother, calling to try and get me to visit her again. She thinks I don’t visit her enough (which is ridiculous because I visited her a few years ago on her 125th birthday). Luckily, it was not my mother but my old high school principal, yikes! (I was about to hang up right then and there but I was curious about how he was still alive, the dodgy old bastard). As it turns out, I never properly graduated high school. Apparently I cheated in a maths exam in my last year and should not have passed. I told him to prove it (he never liked me and I think he’s lying), he does. He sends a video to my iPhone of me copying off someone else’s paper. It looks pretty legit’ (sadly) and so, I have to return to high school.
High School. Need I say more? You all know how horrible it is! How the teachers think they know it all when in fact, they’re just a bunch of dumb-asses. How the other students bully you if you do something they don’t approve of or think is un-cool (apparently like placing a framed picture of myself and Mr. McNugget on my desk). But after a hard day of complaining at the teachers and slacking off in class, I was finally accepted into a group- the cool kids! They actually did. For some reason they were impressed with a bit of half arsed complaining (thought it was bad ass or something). I was one of the popular kids for all of 5 minutes until they kicked me out! (Something about me hitting on the cool dudes girlfriend) I think they were just intimidated by my being better looking than them. Oh well! I managed to find an even cooler group of friends. One of them is in the Debating team and the other is in the Chess club (I’m not sure what either of those are but they sound pretty cool).
Here’s a picture of me and my cool new friends:

No comments:

Post a Comment