Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Warning! Complainative Man!

Recently it has come to light that there is another Professional Complainer out there who goes by the name of "Complainative Man". This guy is a fake! His blog is nothing but a complete rip-off of mine. He's trying steal my life. Not to mention his pet cat Mr.McFlurry (gasp)! For months he has been copying me and my goings-on. But the buck stops here! If you ever see him or hear from him, just know that he is an impostor. I have supplied a picture of him and is cat so you know who the fake guy is:


This guy is such a phony, and his cat is just hideous!

P.S. "Complainative Man" if you are reading this, (and I know you are because you always read my posts and then copy them) I am on to you and you wont get away with plagiarising my blog. If you continue to copy me I will give you a telling off you will never forget (just ask Mr.McNugget, he will know all about that). I just had a new pacemaker put in and, trust me Mr, I will bring the pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment