Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Thursday 29 September 2011

The Cat show

Yesterday I took Mr.McNugget to a cat show- no, hold on. Don't judge me yet. I'm not one of those crazy cat people that treat their cats like Barbie dolls.- there was a $1000 cash prize for the best cat. I knew I had it in the bag, Mr.McNugget is the most adorable, friendly and well behaved cat I know. And I know quite a few cats (okay only about 3, but who's counting?). Anyway, guess what (you'll never guess, it's bloody ridiculous) Mr.McNugget... Did not win! I know, I know. Hardly believed it myself really. They said that he was the most under groomed, intolerable, ugly (that one was quite harsh really), badly mannered, misbehaved, smelly (now they're just being mean), disgusting, grumpy, hideous, ridiculous-looking, stupidest cat they have ever met. But what would they know about cats anyway? Stupid cat show judges with their PHD's in cat phsicology. Pfffft!

I mean, look at this picture of him, he's adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment