Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Tuesday 24 January 2012

The Complainative Bastard Facebook page.

That's right- due to immense pressure from my fan base (and Mr. McNugget) I now have a so called "Facebook page". We will be using this page to keep all you "Facebookers" updated on our day-to-day activities, and also to let you know when I have updated this amazing blog of mine. I didn't really want to get one, but Mr. McNugget insisted. He had to make it for me because I had no idea how to. I just told him what to say. If you wish to join our page Mr McNugget says this is where you go: http://www.facebook.com/ComplainativeBastard

In other completely unrelated news, the reason I have not updated in about a month and a half (you were counting? You need to get out more) is because I have just recently gotten my results for the short time I spent at high school making up for lost results. I locked myself in my room and wouldn't come out because of how horribly I did. I got an A- instead of an A! The school WILL be hearing about this! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a lawsuit to file. Wicki wicki wanc, spanc!

No comments:

Post a Comment