Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Wednesday 24 August 2011

ComplainativeBastard Movie

Yes that's right. The reason I haven't been blogging as much lately is because I've been busy making a movie all about myself. It was going to be so awesome but, sadly, it did not make it to the box office. Something about there being too much swearing and abusive content. Anyway, we decided to remake it (at great expense) but that didn't go according to plan either because no one would do their job properly. They kept saying that I don't pay them enough (I really don't see what their problem is because I don't pay them at all!) and they say I complain too much (pfft, as if. I wish they would have just shut up and done their jobs). So because of their lack of tolerance for my profession (seriously, complaining is an art that is yet to be recognised) I had to fire them all! Left broke and without a movie crew, I had to call it quits :(
Sadly I can't show anyone the original movie because it is illegal in most countries. But Mr.McNugget took some photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment