Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Thursday 8 November 2012

What Happened At Three In The Morning

I was woken up suddenly at 3am this morning to what sounded like a someone breaking into my house. After my initial panic attack I managed to grow a pair and armed myself with my walking stick ready to face my attacker. When I entered the lounge I was prepared for the most epic battle of my life (I just knew they were going to try to steal my limited edition Snoop Dogg albums and I could not let that happen!)
As it turns out there was no thief. It was Mr.McNugget returning home from a late night of partying. He'd forgotten his keys and had to climb through the window....

Unfortunately he managed to get himself stuck in the blinds.
Just Saying :)xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment