Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Monday 6 August 2012

Stupid peeps

Recently I have found that most of the Earth's population of human beings have been annoying the crap out of me. Every day I come across people who I believe were born with no common sense whatsoever. The other day I noticed someone trying to pull open a door that was clearly labelled "Push." And in my pottery class there's this one lady who thinks that she sings like Taylor Swift. I can tell you now that her singing sounds a lot like Mr.McNugget when he has diarrhoea. Every day she ruins good songs by belting them out in her insanely grotesque fashion.
I read this quote the once "Anyone who angers you conquers you." Well I would just like to say that whoever wrote that quote must have been the most tolerant bastard ever born.
People infuriate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment