Welome

Why hello thar! Make yourself at home :)

Sunday 31 July 2011

Fat bas- er... people

Welcome back to my blog. As you may have noticed I haven't been blogging much these last weeks. That is because Mr McNugget and I have been on holiday. And may I just say... My holiday was a complete disaster! It started on the aeroplane (we were flying to my favourite city in the world, Los Vegas) and I was randomly seated next to... A Fatty! It. Was. Horrible. I literally had NO room. I practically had to sit in the aisle! So I decided to cut the trip short and I grabbed Mr. McNugget and a parachute and jumped off that fatty filled plane!
Sadly I landed in the middle of the Pacific ocean and it took two weeks to get home. That was my holiday.

Just Saying :)xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment